Guerrilla gardening is about finding unused patches of ground and putting them to good use - growing vegetables, fruit and herbs.
- Local food for local people
- Reduce food miles; give people fresher food
- Free - anyone can plant and harvest produce
- Improve the look of local areas
- Create community involvement
- Invest in food skills for the future
Want to get involved?
Have a look at our Events page to see when the next Guerrilla Gardening event will be - or just turn up and start working on one! The gardens are for everyone to use whenever they want to.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Better still, visit one of the sites below and do a bit of gardening, or best of all, find a site where you'd like to establish a micro-garden and email us to get others involved with you.
View Guerilla Gardening Sites in Bath in a larger map